Mostly just grinding to get more Monster Balls.
As well, I will be trippin' bawls in this game, like nothing else.
Also, it also allows me to work on levelling up my team--so when I DO take on the next spot (the light house)... I kick everything's arse.
Right now, nearly complete in training:
* Weezing/Drowning (Dark Pulse TM and Rain Dance TM not equiped on it yet)
* Magmar *2
* Meowth w/ Pick Up and Pay Day
Still left in training, before I move on
* Miltank (utilitarian... Heal Bell and Milk Drink)
* Wooper (holding an everstone... DAMMIT!)
* Typhlosion (breeding for nature and EV training)
Once I can get to Route 47, I think I can get a Misdrevious there. I will then use Misdrevious to chain breed:
Gastly w/ Curse -> Misdrevious w/ Curse, Pain Split, Wil-o-Wisp -> Weezing w/ Curse, Pain Split, Will-o-wisp, Sludge Bomb
Then add that Weezing onto my team. I might just teach it something other than Sludge Bomb?
The Acid Joey project also needs to work on being completed as well.
My goal is to get a lot to work with in Pokemon Soul Silver... because it will make things a lot less of a pain in the ass later on.
Role-playing/Third-Person 2D RPG