Alright starting to get more work done here.
Joining is easy. You can make an application.
OR you can head to: http://mistyofhoenn.gamerdna.com/join
The password is "whoopinstick".
Anyways, going to work with setting it up better. Mostly things I want to get going:
* A more appropriately sized emblem. Part of what we want to do is show Misty of Hoenn in her full chubby and psychopathic glory.
* Get some decent background images. It appears the theme we are currently on rotates them out of three (four?) possible images.
* Once the images are more figured out--fix the damn colour scheme. I mean, if your eye are to bleed... it is... well... not going to be because of the colour scheme's fault (and really--I have no idea why his eyes have daggers sticking out of them officer. He was like that prior to the Pokemon battle).
* Need to set up a Ventrillo Server. I dunno--I kind of want to set up a private solution here... maybe some Asterisk type setup maybe... I really do not want to be using somebody else's hosting that I have minimal control over.
* Look into GamerDNA information on skins
* Look into GamerDNA API information
* Look into eventually setting up a method to have the Guild hosted off site from GamerDNA (likely not for some time)
As to clear up the name of this guild, Misty of Hoenn's School of Pokemon comes from the following Lets Plays:
* Red Chocobo's Lets Play Emerald
* Red Chocobo's Lets Play Crystal
* Zorak's Lets Play Quartz
* Red Chocobo's Lets Play Fire Red
I particularly like the rather humourous take on the world of pokemon these Lets Plays make.
Our main goal as a guild is to go rather nuts with various strategies in use in various Pokemon Competitive manners. As well, many strategies that get discussed tend to be rather strange ones.